We are happy to announce our new service which enables effortless evaluation of the front-end optimization that our IIS webserver plugin IISpeed offers (amongst others). With this service, you can have a look at what our automatic web performance optimization module can do for your website. As the PageSpeed optimization playground is powered by the Google PageSpeed SDK, which also powers mod_pagespeed, ngx_pagespeed, and our to-be-open-sourced ats_speed Traffic Server plugin, this also offers a glimpse at what those could offer*. Interested: you can play with this right here! * Though - each module/plugin has its own characteristics, so the demo should be evaluated with that in mind.
We open sourced our port of ngx_pagespeed to Apache Traffic Server (ats_speed). The sources can be found at github, while it also has its own website. Ats_speed can be used as a CDN building block, or as a high performance http cache and web optimizer as a reverse proxy in front of your webserver(s). Ats_speed is aimed at datacenters needing a WPO solution. Currently, ats_speed is running production on our own primary use case: IISpeed playground. The IISpeed Playground offers a user-friendly way to experiment with PageSpeed optimization on your own website.
Updates IISpeed to PageSpeed Optimization SDK 1.7, the latest and greatest in automatied WPO tech.
With IISpeed we bring the sheer awesomeness of Google's PageSpeed Optimization tech to Microsoft IIS.
Speed up your website automatically!
- Measuring Page Speed vs business metrics @ Google Developer Blog.
- ngx_pagespeed @ techcrunch.com
- ngx_pagespeed @ Google's Developer blog
- IISpeed @ techwhack.co
- IISpeed @ Google's Developer Blog
- IISpeed @ iislogs.com
- IISpeed @ Alexandre Julien
- Open sourced our port of ngx_pagespeed to Apache Traffic Server: ats_speed
- Windows version of Google's PageSpeed Optimization library
- IISpeed, mod_pagespeed for IIS.
- Working on and supporting Google's nginx_pagespeed.
- Apache Traffic Server Proof-of-concept rate limiter
- Apache Traffic Server gzip compressor
- Apache Traffic Server cache & content optimizer