We are happy to announce our new service which enables effortless evaluation of the front-end optimization that our IIS webserver plugin IISpeed offers (amongst others). With this service, you can have a look at what our automatic web performance optimization module can do for your website. As the PageSpeed optimization playground is powered by the Google PageSpeed SDK, which also powers mod_pagespeed, ngx_pagespeed, and our to-be-open-sourced ats_speed Traffic Server plugin, this also offers a glimpse at what those could offer*. Interested: you can play with this right here! * Though - each module/plugin has its own characteristics, so the demo should be evaluated with that in mind.
Updates IISpeed to PageSpeed Optimization SDK 1.7, the latest and greatest in automatied WPO tech.
With IISpeed we bring the sheer awesomeness of Google's PageSpeed Optimization tech to Microsoft IIS.
Speed up your website automatically!
- ngx_pagespeed @ techcrunch.com
- ngx_pagespeed @ Google's Developer blog
- IISpeed @ techwhack.co
- IISpeed @ Google's Developer Blog
- IISpeed @ iislogs.com
- IISpeed @ Alexandre Julien
- Windows version of Google's PageSpeed Optimization library
- IISpeed, mod_pagespeed for IIS.
- Working on and supporting Google's nginx_pagespeed.
- Apache Traffic Server Proof-of-concept rate limiter
- Apache Traffic Server gzip compressor
- Apache Traffic Server cache & content optimizer